- Discuss upcoming changes to images available for curriculum lessons
- Discuss two page PDF overview of NRELabs by @lcaywood
- Discuss MP-3 project
- Open discussion
- Derick discussed adding security related images to the curriculum, as Matt is working on a hackathon requiring them.
- Olivier mentions labtainer security related lessons that might be easily portable to NRELabs (see https://my.nps.edu/web/c3o/labtainer-lab-summary1#Networking in particular for networking tools)
- Derick discussed other image work that is on-going, such as rebuilding vQFX lite, the FRR image build, and fixing the CVX image
- Derick discussed the MP-3 project, which is all about how images are built for the curriculum.
- Derick to start MP-3 doc in nre-learning/proposals repository
- We’d like minimal kernels/images that boot fast and can be auto-built from scratch.
- Olivier mentioned possibly using bentobox (http://chef.github.io/bento/) and/or Packer to create the images. We will investgiate these and other tools.
- Lisa discussed keeping the stats current in the new marketing 2-pager she created for NRELabs. We should be updating this doc wtih new stats periodically.
- The French translation for the title/description and subtitles for the intro video are live, thank you Olivier!
- Lyon NRE meetup time is evening of the 29th. Exact time and place TBD.
- Obergix to find location for meeting.